Thursday, January 13, 2005

Not really used to this...

Form 5 life was harder than what I've thought, and with today it just became all a little bit harder.

But this year my class is located in the third floor, considering I've been studying in a class at the fourth floor, every time the bell for recess rings, I'd usually head over to the toilet in a beeline. I've had little sleep last night even though it's just less than 4 hours of sleep, and so once the bell rang I walked to the end of the corridor, walking, walking, walking until I stopped abruptly. I froze for a moment when I saw that the door and tiles were in pink, and then I spun around to see two girls laughing. I then thought to myself "oh shit", I had almost walked into the girls' toilet. >_<

By the way, found a cute keychain of an anime couple in the drawer of my desk yesterday, not so sure why it's doing there in the first place but I did keep it after leaving it there for at least a day just to make sure that the other student (in the afternoon class) wanted to keep it. =\ I sort of like it, it's pretty nice. =)

Hm... I was actually surprised by some of the people that I knew coming up to me to start some small chatting. But it's most likely that they'd want something from me, since the butt-kissing would be all over by now. I'd expected that. I was extremely pissed off at the chess club chairman the last time but this time he seemed to acknowledge my presence this time. Oh yeah, he also needed me for the annual MSSPP chess tournament. Wasn't too enthusiastic because SPM exams this year. =/

School... I just hope that time would speed up, can't wait enough for the weekends.

Not sleeping well, although I had a hard time sleeping last night, I was quite awake at school this morning. Couldn't really took a nap too. Eyes bloodshot now. You'd better quicly drag your sorry arse now, I want the weekends to be here now! XD

No comments: