Monday, May 10, 2004

Happy Mother's Day

Yesterday was Mother's Day, and in newspaper The Star, there was a comic especially for Mother's Day. This comic by Reggie Lee shows a mother cat carrying her kitten accross a busy highway, with cars and trucks blazing and the kitten saying "I ♥ you, Mom"... In my opinion, that was the most touching pic I had even saw in my whole life... To this animal lover, a pic of this cat touches me more than any pic of a human... I salute to you, Mom, and other Moms in this world, including animals... I'll post a pic of it when it appears online...

1 comment:

Philip Khor said...

Hey dude.. I'm Philip, also from Penang.. :D Yeah, i have gmail too, thanks to Blogger. Its freakin' awesome. Mail me at piptech@gmail.com .. And of course, go through my blog at http://pip.bmbc.info =) I would like to know u more!