Monday, July 19, 2004

Busted!

I got my ass busted today by the discipline teacher, Mr. Lim, because of the 4 times reaching school late. -_- It's not that I wanted to reach there late, but once in a while like Murphy's Law, shit happens and oh well... At least he gave the only and last warning that my parents would be called to the school the next time I get to school late. Most of the time, it's just less than one minute! Another thing I noticed is that there's another student in my school with the same name as mine (he's in Form 2 though) also being booked 4 times for the same offence! Well, that's a strange coincidence...

4 comments:

Starwing said...

Next time dont be late yah.

synical said...

Either a case of mere coincidences or that of mistaken identities...

Gianne said...

ah, that reminds me of the good old days of having my butt plonked in front of the whole assembly and picking up rubbish for abt 2 minutes. *reminisce* sweet memories... lol.

well, if my school were to call in every students' parents when they are 3++ times late, the office will be spilling with parents. but in this case, my school's smart, they'd send you to this counselor who talks real slow and think pen scribbles on your hands means that you're in black metal (cult).. at the end of your session, you'll solemnly swear to self nvr to be late again...or else, it's hello-counselor!

well, that IS rather weird. maybe you should try coming late on purpose and see if the guy does too =P. have fun!

Andy said...

Starwing: Murphy's Law -> Shit happens. =)

SJ: I don't think it's a case of mistaken identity because the prefects also take down the student's badge number together with the name and class... Talk about being efficient...

Gianne: Your councellor seems to be interesting... o_O I'd rather not be late again, in fact I sprinted to school today in 7 minutes! XD