Saturday, July 31, 2004

Thinking about moving...

Moving this blog, not house... =) I've already reserved insane-ramblings.blogspot.com but the one without the dash isn't available even though the blog doesn't exist. Darn you url squatters!

If everything goes well, wittysquirrel.blogspot.com will redirect to the new address and I'll also be using a new template. But I'm wondering if this change is good, as my screenname just sounds real odd to other people, and I'm beginning to think that they're right... Hm...

Suggestions needed,

1. Should I change the title and url of the blog?
2. Should I use the new template at the new blog?

Help, anybody?

5 comments:

Nicole said...

I like your username now. WittySquirrel. You should change the template. Definitely.

BTW, see my photos in my blog.

reallybites said...

wittysquirrel sounds nice.

and yeah,change the template. :)

Anonymous said...

Your ramblings are not of the insane nature, so WittySquirrel describes the nature of your blog wonderfully - the writings of a witty animal/nature lover.

I think your current template is fine - but I would suggest that you use Haloscan for your comments function. That will make it easier for non-blogspot users like me to leave comments ;)

coolgal

Andy said...

Okay then, I'm renovating this blog over the next few days... I can't get some of them HTML/blogger codes to work right...

So, put on your hard hats and watch out for falling bricks! =)

synical said...

all this Blogger-users only commenting is propriety - every other blog-hosting site does it. Which is why most Bloggers use Haloscan.

Anyways, it's really up to you if you want to move to ur new URL or what, but it's gonna be messy, I guess.

For as long as I've blogged I've only changed the URL once (and neglected to notify everyone who reads it at the same time - all my fault) and the name 2-3 times so far.

And who cares if people think ur screen name is odd? it's what distinguishes you from the rest....

That's just my two cents. See ya.