Sunday, December 04, 2005

Food Poisoning is Nasty...

Nasty, nasty, nasty, nasty. I can't describe how the bad the day was for me.

Most likely due to food poisoning (think it was the bad orange juice), I made at least 12 trips to the toilet, 7 or 8 during 4am to 6am the night before and 4 times during the afternoon. Scheduling a trip to the clinic would be out of the question because I couldn't even manage to hold my bowels for 10 minutes before erupting. Okay, enough before I manage to gross out anyone who's reading this post. I'm very much better now.

As far as I know, this case of food poisoning was my second since mid-2001. During that time, it was the mid-year school holidays, I had a bowl of cendol the day before, a cup of yogurt the night before, a chess competition the following day, and eventually 3 days leave from school. Boy, that was nasty too.

And people wonder why I'm so freaked out about cleanliness sometimes.

Edit: My day also sucks for the fact that I have only been able to eat dry crackers and porridge with soya sauce lest anything else will make this volcano explode. For what it's worth, no milk for me either. Looks like it'll take at least another day before I can resume to a normal diet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Get well soon !
All the best in your last paper!