Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Birds of the same feather flock together...

Meh, they're all alike, luckily I wasn't quick to judge the current Malay teacher as just ordinary, has the personality of a dead, rotten wooden stick and somewhat uninterested in teaching the class. Turns out that she knows my Form 3 teacher, aka the feminazi. Yesh, the same old teacher who talks like she has a clip on her nose and haven't had breakfast yet chirpped and laughed happily with Ms. Feminazi one Friday morning.

Although I managed to keep my discipline file clean last year, my page was unfortunately written by her, on a day that I didn't attend school, for not passing up my book on that day. Hello? How am I suppose to pass it up when I was at home? Even the discipline teacher who heard my explanation just gave me a warning. Period.

Every year, year after year after year after year, I eventually get at least one shitty teacher. It a damn curse I tell you.

What about the other teachers you ask? Well, from what I know, most of my teachers are rather cool, fun and easy going, except for the ones for History, Malay and Economics.

History teacher - Has a unique style of teaching, but is very fierce and unruly at times, heard from a friend that she once taunted my friend's cousin about his textbook until he wanted to change school.

Malay teacher - Uninterested in teaching. Uninteresting in personality. Unfair in actions. No sense of humour. Wonders if she's a racist or sexist what, since she knows the feminazi very well. Doesn't deserve to be breathe in the first place anyway.

Economics teacher - Fierce, but has a passion for teaching. Quite okay, as long as I don't cross her.

Now for the nicer teachers:

English teacher- A new teacher transferred from another school, since the first transferred teacher was transferred again barely a week after she started teaching. To make things worse, she was our form teacher. o_O But anyway, she's new and rather sweet. =)

Chinese teacher - Head of the Chinese language department, he's a perky guy with a good sense of humour, and he knows English well too!

Add Maths teacher - Another teacher who teaches with a passion. She's a bit old but she's a nice person in all. A drastic change from the self-centred bitch from last year. =)

Modern Maths teacher - Was sorta nice. Just okay, though not very strict. Somewhat like last year's one. "If you want to do your homework or not, it's your own business". Strangely, that did well enough for me. =)

Moral Studies teacher - Okay too, she a serious person and takes our studies seriously. Usually no homework from her, yay!

Accounting teacher - Same with last year. A nice teacher and takes teaching seriously. Has a bit of good humour in her.

Science teacher - One of the best teachers ever, and loaded with enough humour to make a stand-up comedian laugh his guts out. =D

Think I covered all of my teachers with a brief summary just now. Am glad that it's the last year in school for me, ignoring the possibility that there's a chance I'll be going to Form 6 next year.

And by the way, I've now made my stand that my dislike of the rather bad teachers doesn't mean that I have to dislike the subject too. Note to self: Try my best to get an ace for Malay, though it seems to be awfully hard now, with the choice of teachers this time.

If you're reading this Jin, I'd have to say that Andy from the blogosphere is definitely not dead! Just hibernatning somewhere in the wilderness, and probably coming out to blog once in a while. =)

No comments: