Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Happy Chinese New Year!

*Continues to type while he's in the mood for blogging out his thoughts*

Can anyone say "last minute shopping"? 'Cause I did exactly that, bought an extra pair of T-shirt and a whole lot of groceries today, in anticipation of the upcoming Chinese New Year celebrations.

Wheee~ It's another year and once again it's CNY. Damn, time sure flies fast. I guess the CNY mood just hasn't really hit me yet. But then again, my reactions to stuff and events has always been rather slow, so don't expect me to blog insanely every few hours for every day. =P

So, what's with CNY? Seven words: Red packets! Red packets! Red packets! Wheeee~ xD

Yeah, CNY also marks the day that dad returned from working in Singapore last year, stayed with us and found a job in Penang. Though life wasn't as cozy as last time now, but it's somewhat better than a couple of months ago. And I'm really thankful for that. =)

The CNY holidays have been rather short this time, from Tuesday to Sunday, school on Monday and the first 3 papers of my school's exams on Tuesday and Wednesday. Then it's back to classes for another 2 weeks and then comes the rest of the exam. The scheduling for Form 5 exams this year are sorta screwed up, if you ask me.

Alright now, to those who are celebrating CNY and the Year of the Cock Rooster, happy Chinese New Year to you and may your pockets be filled with enough gold so that your pants drop to the ground! Happy holidays to all! =D

No comments: