Monday, June 13, 2005

InWeDay meetup in Penang

Just a heads up to any other bloggers in Penang who are reading this blog, there is a meetup planned for tomorrow in conjunction with the InWeDay (or International Webloggers Day), at Prangin Mall. So, if you have the time and are able to make it, please attend the meetup. =)

Date: June 14, 2005
Time: 6:30pm
Place: 5th floor food court at Prangin Mall, Penang

Last year I remembered that InWeDay was on June the 6th, and if it was the same date again, it would've been at the school holidays too. So, it's a weekday, and you'll have to do without me, guys. =)

Aik, and that really reminds me, I didn't really blog about the last two meetups a few months ago. Ah nevermind, at least I think I'll just upload a few pics from there.

Link to Lucia's post.

3 comments:

5xmom.com said...

You are not going too? I can't 'cos too early, no one to take care kids. You are right, if on 6.6. wud have been good.

Anonymous said...

No fair, you haven't been blogging since like eons ago! So are you still a weblogger now? -.-

Koala Mentala said...

DEATH TO THE SLACKER.

Just kidding.

OR AM I?

Just kidding.