Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Feedback to Blogger...

From: Blogger Support
To: "Andy Lim (2872279, )" <----------------->
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 11:57:39 -0000
Subject: Re: [#81746] Exempting receiving e-mails for comments posted by self

Hi there,

Thanks for submitting your Wish List item. We greatly value feedback from our users and review every submission.

-Blogger Support


Almost a week later...

From: Blogger Support
To: "Andy Lim (2872279, )" <----------------->
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 10:42:47 -0700
Subject: Re: Exempting receiving e-mails for comments posted by self

Hi there,

Thank you for your suggestions regarding our commenting system. As this is a new feature for us, we are very interested in getting input from users so we know how to improve the service. We will certainly take into account the issues you raised.

Thanks for using Blogger!

Best regards,
Blogger Support

Original Message Follows:
------------------------
From: "Andy Lim (2872279, )" <----------------->
Subject: Exempting receiving e-mails for comments posted by self
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 04:58:06 -0700 (PDT)

First of all, I appreciate what blogger has to offer to bloggers, so a big THANK YOU to blogger is needed... =)

Okay, after a couple of comments were posted in my blog, I find that some of them included those comments written by myself in response to the other comments. It's a bit of a hassle seeing what I wrote being sent to my e-mail account, so could I suggest that there's a tick box for exempting receiving e-mails for comments posted by self?

Thanks again and regards,
Andy Lim


I have a copy of the 25+ comments posted by myself sent to my inbox... It's been a month already... =|

No comments: