Saturday, November 27, 2004

WordPress is awesome...

After some agonising hours trying to set up MovableType, I've now switched to WordPress for another site. Although the default skin was a bit familiar (hehehe), but I've got some impressive styles from Alex King's website. The template and interface was very neat and non-confusing, the basic installation of WordPress and its different styles was quick and easy (reminds me of phpBB) and there's even an option for enabling/disabling plugins!

If you're thinking of moving away from Blogger, WordPress is the way to go...

4 comments:

Jin said...

Why is Live Journal expensive?

Andy said...

Jin, don't mind GC, she sees blogs as homes... XD

Nicole said...

I love CuteNews! There's also the original b2 and b2evo.

Chet said...

I agree that WordPress is awesome. My favourite feature, for now, is WP's ability to let me categorise my entries.

There's still so much to learn about WordPress. Andy, you go ahead and learn, ok, and then I'll come and pick your brains to improve my site.