Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Dream...

For the first time in my life, I had experienced an exam-related dream. Not particularly scary or anything, but it was enough to horrify me for one whole morning.

Think sitting at a table, a paper barely half-done and only 10 minutes remaining, to make matters worse, my mind was a total blank as I can't concentrate at all!

The most horrifying part was that I was taking the English paper.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Streamyx connection reactivated!

I made a phone call to Telekom on Monday evening (as I'm studying in the afternoon) and I got my Streamyx connection back within 5 minutes of the call! To be frankly speaking, I wasn't expecting anyone to answer the phone. Heh, seems you need to do it out yourself for it to work.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Two days of school left until the exams arrive. So far this school year seemed to pass by quicker than any other year. I've got a wonderful bunch of classmates to help me breeze through it. Luckily half of the class are almost certain to be together again as there are only 2 Maths classes for Form 4 and 5 students.

Anyway, taking half of the Malay paper and half of the Economics Basics paper on Friday. (Why in the world does each and every exam starts with a Malay paper?) Either way, I'm hoping for the best!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Eh, changed my mind, taking a break from blogging seems redundant. Will continue to post regularly. =)

Notes to self:
1. Catch The Terminal and Taxi in the cinemas once exams are over. Both movies have caught my eye...
2. Trying to sleep early to prepare for taking exams in the morning. There won't be any excuses if I falter this time!

No comments: