Saturday, April 02, 2005

Blog Marathon 14: Oral exam...

Sounds like a trip to the dentist, eh? Gah, freaking English and Malay oral exams at school, luckily they don't have one for Chinese, or else I'm gonna explode...

Well, it's supposed to work this way: You can have a group comprising of min. 2 people or max. 3 people in the group, discussing or talking about an issue. Sure, some of the more capable ones in my class could save their time preparing sources and stuff by going there empty handed and wait for thet eacher to ask you questions and give the marks based on your answers, but I chose to stick with my less-capable buddies and help them out... Hm... Around 3 minutes per person, wonder how should I do this... The Malay oral exam is also over a month ago, thankfully...

By the way, I'm not posting a copy of it over here, it sounds silly... :P

No comments: