Sunday, April 03, 2005

Blog Marathon 29: Phobias...

I remember blogging about this sometime ago when I was starting out with blogging, well, as the days pass by, my phobias probably have increased in a way or another... I'm still squeamish about bugs in giant numbers, I'm still a teeny-bit cautious about ceiling fans, but you could surely throw in a couple of more phobias...

Like what I said in a post earlier, I've quite a sense of morbidity... But is it morbidity? Or is it just survival instincts (y'know, safety first)? I've tend to avoid walking down the uncovered side of the school corridor just incase anyone mentally unstable would want to fling a brick up from the school building... And to be extra-alert when walking back from school (mind a bit blurred at 1pm-2pm usually)... And lastly avoid the precariously low guardrails at the fourth floor of the building...

Speaking about heights, I've wondered before if I could sleepwalk when sleeping in the living room, walk to the balcony and just fall from the ledge... I'm probably pathetic... =\

No comments: