Sunday, April 10, 2005

That fuzzy feeling...

Sometimes I get this fuzzy and nice feeling whenever I finish an IM conversation with some people in partiular... and call me numb and probably dumb, I've only felt that feeling a while ago, after completing a chat on Yahoo! Messenger... I used to feel it quite a lot during when I started chatting until about half a year ago, when everyone has their own stuff to do, and late night chats were very few till now, none... =/

I sorta believe in the "click" factor in meeting with people, online or offline... And some people have a different attitude of themselves online compared to in real life and then there are people who maintain that slightly insane and obviously fun versions of themselves online... I like the latter part... :P

So far, my MSN, Y!IM, ICQ and AIM buddy list is completely untouched since what, midle of 2002? xD Man, that's long... And I don't plan on cleaning it up either... Gone are the days when you'd just had to ask everyone what your screenname on ICQ/MSN/Y!IM/AIM was, though it surfaced a few months ago (don't ask why)...

And now while we're slowly going off on a tangent, I do notice that sometimes during quiet IMs, there's a lack of interest, or a subject to talk about that the conversation slowly drifts into silence (but defitely not boredom), and in the most extreme cases, end after both parties say "hi"... xD I'm talking about you (yes you, one of the people on my blog list and has me on MSN), hope you notice that... I just find it sorta funny... :P

So, back to blogging and reading blogs... I've an update to do on what happened recently... Dad's off to Kuala Lumpur for Ching Ming/Cheng Beng and be back in a day or so... Me and mom will be seeing him off in Komtar around noon...


Music playing currently: Beyond The Invisible by Enigma

3 comments:

Jin said...

I guess I am guilty of that >_< -hugs-

Nicole said...

I am guilty too... I'm always occupied or being bugged by friends to do things for them. Sorry!

Koala Mentala said...

I tend to act way more level-headed and sane online than in real life.

In real life, my CRAZED EYES influence the way you think about me, and I realize there's little point in fighting it.

Yeah, that didn't have much to do with what you wrote. I just like to talk about myself.