Saturday, April 02, 2005

Blog Marathon 24: Uh-oh...

Thinking that I might be down with a slight cold, cough and upset stomach from bad curry chicken... >_< If I see that cold and cough now until tomorrow, I am so going to KILL Kenny, my classmate sitting next to me... I got it from him... T_T Meh, and he told me his body immune system was weak and he jokingly told me that he was gonna spread his germs to me... xD He's so dead...

I'm a bit better now, eyes don't feel that strained anymore (hope that's not me numbing up... O_O)...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please take good care of yourself!

Andy said...

I will.. =) Thanks Jin!

B.S. said...

Oh man, don't get too sick.

There are only like 4 people doing this for real. We just rock.

Julianne said...

No kidding! Take care. I just drank some hot coffee and it was wonderful. Maybe try some twa or coffee?

Andy said...

B.S., we indeed rock! =)

Julianne: I'd drink either but it's 11pm, don't quite feel like it... =)