Sunday, April 03, 2005

Blog Marathon 32: School update...

Never realised this but I never did mention my results after receiving back my papers some 2 weeks ago... Good side is that for the first time since.. erm.. 2003, I've managed to passed all of my subjects, including Add. Maths! Whoo hoo! (And I've been saying it's also the first time since 2003 that I've got a cut wore a plaster) Downside is that I think that my strong subjects might have been pulled down... Equilibrium thingy going on here, anybody?

Okay, since my eyes are sorta strained (they've been watering), I've decided to just skip looking at my monitor and just instead at my keyboard as I type this post... Well, it's been constructive so far, no? xD Noticing that I've been asking myself questions too much than what I need, I think...

It's 2:07am, I've never expected to last this long and post this many posts, especially in a single day (not counting the 12am=next day part)... Just around 3-4 hours to go...

2 comments:

Julianne said...

Bye Squirrel. I made it - I just made 26 hours and the last entry. You can do it too. Thanks for commenting and keeping me motivated. Good luck!!!

Masonry Canton said...

Goodd blog post